What are the salary ranges for some of the most common content marketing jobs?
To find out, Managing Editor conducted a survey of 387 content marketers in February and March 2021.
The researchers found that the following are the most common salary groups for the seven job titles studied:
- Marketing Employees: $ 30,000 to $ 49,999
- Content Strategist: $ 50,000 to $ 74,999
- Content creators: $ 50,000- $ 74,999
- Managing Editor: $ 50,000 to $ 74,999
- Content Director: $ 100,000 to $ 150,000
- Editor-in-Chief: $ 100,000 to $ 150,000
- Chief Content Officer: over $ 150,000
Eligibility for Content Marketing Salary Bonus
About 43% of content marketers say their current role is eligible for a bonus and 41% say they don’t.
B2B brand marketers are more likely to outperform their B2C peers and are more likely to say their role is eligible for a bonus.
Content Marketer Employee Benefits
84% of respondents say their employer offers paid time off, 78% say their employer offers a health plan, and 65% say their employer offers a flexible schedule.
About researchh: The report is based on data from a survey conducted among 387 content marketers between February 9 and March 23, 2021.