Time is one of the most valuable resources we have – that’s why so many people strive for efficiency. The good news is that there are tons of marketing tools out there today that can help you increase productivity and streamline monotonous processes or tasks. Ad management tools are among the many possibilities.
Ad management tools
In this blog post, we’re going to talk about what ad management tools are, why they are beneficial for all businesses, and which ones you might want to use. Let’s dive in.
What are ad management tools?
Ad management (advertising) tools can optimize and automate various aspects of advertising, including planning and collaboration of ads and campaigns, collaboration, execution, approval, monitoring, and analysis.
Why use ad management tools?
Ad management tools have many advantages. Here are some examples:
- Save advertisers and marketers valuable time.
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Make collaboration easy.
- Run cross-channel campaigns with ease.
- Optimize your campaign structure.
- Create insightful and customized reports with powerful analysis and reporting tools.
- Visualize your data in a way that makes sense for your business and your goals.
- Increase the chances of successful ads and campaigns with your target audience.
Now let’s take a look at seven powerful ad management tools designed for different types of ads, goals, and teams.
7 Best Ad Management Tools
1. HubSpot Ad Tracking Software
HubSpot’s ad tracking software supports you in your inbound marketing strategy and campaigns. You can run all of your campaigns from start to finish with this tool. This means that the HubSpot supports the creation, management and reporting of ads on different networks.
Other unique and notable features of the HubSpot ad tracking software include:
- Automate ad targeting with lists that sync your leads and audiences for targeting opportunities.
- Manage advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
- Report on the ROI and leads from the platforms on which you share your ads (e.g. LinkedIn, Google).
- Understand audience behavior by identifying which contacts took action and looked at your ads.
- Align ads with your other marketing efforts – it’s easy because HubSpot ads are live with Marketing Hub.
- Use data from your HubSpot CRM to inform your campaigns and determine which ads are most likely to convert contacts into paying customers.
Price of the HubSpot ad tracking software
Free, or you can start or upgrade to a paid plan depending on your needs and goals.
AdRoll is an e-commerce business platform focused on ads, email marketing, AI-based product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The platform acts as the basis for all marketing and advertising activities of your company. Here are some of the other notable features of AdRoll:
- Personalize dynamic ads with AI-powered product recommendations to target your audience members.
- Share targeted videos and display ads to encourage emotional connections with your audience.
- Create relevant product offers, dynamic ads, emails, and other forms of contact with data you’ve gathered about your customers and 1.2 billion customer profiles from AdRoll.
- Use advanced measurement and mapping to identify growth opportunities and determine customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Target your audience with paid digital media and account-based advertising campaigns by integrating AdRoll with your CRM.
Price from AdRoll
Plans range from $ 0 to $ 19 depending on your needs.
RollWorks is an account-based platform with which you can identify target accounts, integrate them via ads and various channels, and measure your impact and success in the process. The tool is able to identify target accounts, set priorities for target accounts, automate various sales tasks and place account-based advertising. Here are a few more things you can do with RollWorks:
- Reach and retain high-quality accounts with ads, lead gen tactics, and targeted account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Use account-based ads to identify your target audience and encourage them to visit your website.
- Create retargeting ads to bring leads back to your website.
- Integrate RollWorks with your HubSpot CRM to reach contacts who are most important to your company and to display RollWorks data in CRM.
- Use dynamic messages to personalize your ads and make them relevant.
- Automate your sales emails and follow-ups to save time and increase the chances of getting engagement.
- Easily track the success of your campaigns, account-based programs and sales automation sequences.
Price from RollWorks
The starter plan is $ 975 per month and you can upgrade from there.
Influ2 is a personalized advertising platform specially developed for B2B. Use the tool to show your ads to specific people, then measure the success of the ads among audiences. Here are some other things you can do with Influ2:
- Select people to see your ads so they are highly relevant and targeted.
- Increase brand awareness and recognition by showing only curated ads and information to handpicked audience members.
- Connect Influ2 to your HubSpot CRM to sync contacts and align efforts with sales and marketing.
- Use the name-by-name tracker feature to see the names, emails, titles, companies, and LinkedIn profiles of the people who interact with your ads.
- Determine the best time to reach a prospect by tracking their engagement through views and clicks.
- Keep your current customers connected to personalized ads by providing relevant and informative content when they need it.
Price of Influ2
Contact Influ2 for a demo and quote.
Adstream is a comprehensive digital asset management and ad serving solution for broadcasters, publishers and online services. It’s a connectivity suite that integrates and connects all aspects of your marketing, including digital asset management and delivery, traffic management, media automation and analysis. Here are a few more notable features:
- Use a single workflow for all marketing teams for complete visibility and easy collaboration when organizing, creating and sharing digital content.
- Distribute your digital content to Adstream’s 79,000 global media destinations that you can be connected to through the platform.
- Automatically adapt your content to the different areas in which it is shared around the world.
- Add your incoming ads to the traffic management inbox. Here you can easily review these ads, make changes, approve and send them to another person or team (e.g. production).
- Automate various workflows or aspects of your workflows to increase efficiency, such as: B. Processes in connection with release or usage rights.
- Measure the success of your digital campaigns and processes behind them with analytics, real-time reports and follow-up.
Price from adstream
Contact Adstream for a quote.
6Sense is an account engagement platform with account-based advertising functions. The platform uses AI, big data and machine learning to understand and identify the buying behavior of your target audience, prioritize accounts for sales and marketing, and create and share personalized and engaging campaigns / content. Let’s look at some more features:
- Engage your audience members on a large scale with highly relevant, unique, cross-channel news.
- Use account details to create targeted display ads that can help you reach key stakeholders on target accounts.
- Align sales and marketing as a single sales team on the platform to accurately measure your account-based success.
- Segment data on your target accounts to gain insight into the success of your campaigns under those specific accounts.
- Use AI to predict prospect and account behavior throughout the buyer’s journey so you know when to target them with your ads, campaigns, and personalized messages.
- The platform’s intent data provides information on what accounts are in the market for a product or service like yours and buy signals on first and third party websites.
Price from 6Sense
Contact 6Sense for pricing information.
Celtra is cloud-based software that automates creative production. With the platform, thanks to its cloud-based nature, all aspects of collaboration are streamlined and more efficient. Team members can design, approve, and share digital assets for markets, campaigns, and more. Here are a few more features to be aware of:
- Use the ad generator templates to create unique and branded ads with no code. These ads can include e-commerce features, as well as videos and animations.
- Get real-time reports with over 100 metrics and dimensions to better understand the success of your creative work, campaigns and ads.
- Create easy-to-use ad products to attract potential customers.
- Customize your ad products to suit your business with features such as shoppable videos, product galleries, and text and graphic overlays.
- Get access to Celtra’s support team as well as hundreds of on-demand videos and tutorials to help you achieve your goals on the platform.
Price from Celtra
Contact Celtra for pricing information.
Grow better with ad management tools
Your marketing team is sure to grow better with an effective ad management tool. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different options to find the one that suits your needs and goals.